Become A member of BILT
Individuals, congregations and other organizations that join BILT benefit from membership in the following ways:
- Actively lead and participate in BILT campaigns addressing critical issues for the immigrant and refugee community in Buffalo and Erie County.
- Develop leadership skills and learn to use the tools of community organizing through training workshops. These will be conducted at the local, regional and national levels by Faith in Action, a national network of faith-based community organizations, of which BILT is an affiliate. They will be offered free or at a highly discounted rate to BILT members.
- Establish and build relationships with individuals, congregations, and institutions outside the member’s usual community setting.
- Work with other individuals and institutions to identify social justice issues, organize around common values, work together toward solutions and community transformation.
- Experience personal development and empowerment through training and experience working on BILT’s campaigns.
To learn more about becoming an individual member or a member organization, please click one of the buttons below. If you are interested in becoming a member, but are unable to financially contribute, please email Grace Karambizi at Grace@biltbuffalo.org.